My Body is a Cage
"Slice of life drama in the streets, dungeon crawler in the sheets."
My Body is a Cage is a game about balancing slice-of-life drama with dungeon crawling. During the day you live your normal life, going to school, working your job, trying to pay your bills and keep your head above water. But when you sleep you dream of a dungeon. And when you find coins in that dungeon, you wake up richer.
Players try to roll a 10 or above with 2d6 to accomplish tasks. As you do risky things, you collect additional dice in your Pool. You can add dice from your Pool to any of your rolls to make them more likely to succeed, but at the end of the session you can trade in dice leftover in your pool for abilities, stats, and money, so be careful how you spend them.
The book features:
- a d100 table to get an assortment of 6 stats
- a d100 table of genres to choose from
- skills, ideals, bonds, and flaws
- a new bingo-chart-based progression
- word-search equipment chart
- paper fortune teller treasure generator
- and guides to create monsters & npcs
The book is hardback, 60 pages, 8.5x11" landscape, and full color. Comes with an 18x24" poster of the Cage city.